Custom Task Duration

dankovax

06 Sep, 2019 05:25 PM

First off. Thanks for timeline. I had been using another program that hadn't been updated since 2013. Timeline is a great balance between simplicity and flexibility. My feature request is this. Just as some people will want to have the work week start on Monday (which I read I can specify in general preferences) some may want to have a work month that is different from the calendar month. My client starts the work week on Mondays and depending on the start/end of the month will have a 4 or 5 week billing "month". If, in addition to "today", "this week" and "this month" I could have a "custom" time period summary in the menu drop down that would be great. The custom time period could be set in the calendar in the application window, the same way that one specifies a range for exporting timings to a CSV. This would require a couple of changes to the calendar, 1) allow for specifying a range that goes past the current day and 2) showing at least the first week of the next month in the calendar.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screen_Shot_2019-09-06_at_12.50.47_PM.png 541 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

06 Sep, 2019 05:25 PM
27 Jul, 2019 10:08 AM
24 Jul, 2019 11:59 AM