Decimal time format

Lars

12 Jan, 2017 01:30 PM

Would be nice if there is an option in settings to switch the time format between the current format (hh:mm) and decimal format (i.e. 2,75 h for 2 h : 45 m).

Best regards,
Lars

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Niko on 12 Jan, 2017 02:51 PM

Hi Lars,

Thanks for your suggestion!

Where in the app do you want the different time formats to be applied?

Niko

2. 2 Posted by Lars on 12 Jan, 2017 03:21 PM

I would like to see it at least in the Taskbar-Popup, but maybe it makes sense to apply the format everywhere the current hour:minute date is used.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Niko on 12 Jan, 2017 03:29 PM

Ok, I was confused b/c in most of the places, the format is xh ym, not hh:mm.

But I’ll see what I can do in one of the next updates.

4. 4 Posted by Sebastian on 16 Jun, 2020 06:41 AM

Hello Niko,

At least in my case, it would be really helpful to have the decimal times in the "Timings" view, because I need to transfer them per project into our system.

My workflow today is, that I open the "Pie" view to get my hours in decimal format per project and then go into "Timings" to get the notes per project in the compacted view.

Cheers
    Sebastian

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Niko on 13 Jul, 2020 07:45 PM

Hi Sebastian,

Just wanted to let you know that decimal durations are now available in the "Timings" view if you download the latest update from the Mac App Store.

Niko

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac