When expect the version 1.5 of Timelime? And a suggestion

karlegas

09 Sep, 2016 04:28 PM

Since April there's not any update for the Timelime app for Mac, I don't think that anybody is expecting a macOS Sierra version, but if some improvements with the sync and manage of the records.

In my particular case I need the feature of copy and past the time records, because will be more faster than create new one when I reviewing my time sheet. The record by example from 8/14 Installing a database from 10:00 am to 11:00 am I want copy in another day, the date will not be copied but the other data yes only I need adjust the time and my work is done.

Thanks

Karl

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Niko on 09 Sep, 2016 05:01 PM

Hi Karl,

I am working very hard these days to get Timelime version 1.5 (and version 1.1 for iOS) ready for the App Store. I originally planned to release these updates when macOS Sierra comes out. But now that the macOS/iOS release date is public, I don't think I'm going to make it until then. But i will get them done and released before end of October. There will be several great improvements, especially in Timelime for Mac.

Also, thank you very much for the suggestion! I have added it to my todo list and will think about if and how I can implement this for a future update.

Thank you for you patience,
    Niko

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

23 May, 2017 03:36 PM
17 May, 2017 12:08 PM
10 May, 2017 04:18 PM