Company/Contacts archive, marked as invoice, iOS

sveejens

03 Jun, 2015 07:11 PM

Just downloaded and starting trying to use the timeLime-app, seems to be a very good piece of work, thanks!

I have a set of customers who I work for from time to time on "payment per hour"-basis, so this is nice.
It would be wonderful if there were a customer/Contact person-register inside the app, or maybe picking from "Contacts" and attach to tasks?

The reason why I have to use such an app is of course to keep track of invoiceable hours, I'd love to se which tasks/hours sent/not sent yet (to the acoountant) for invoicing.

And of course - iOS-app, synced, would be the top (as many others ask for I can see).

Thans for you reply in advance

Regards
Oyvind Jensen

(logged in, but still claimed for the very human spam protection)

1. 1 Posted by Anna on 25 Dec, 2016 09:14 PM

I'm gonna chime in here real quick because sveejens mentioned my number one feature request for Timelime... marking tasks as invoiced/paid.
    I have clients who I work with on a regular basis and on different projects, and oftentimes projects also overlap each other. It gets confusing really fast when there's no way for me to see which tasks have been paid... right now I need a different application to keep track of that, which is less than ideal - I would love to be able to do all that directly in Timelime.
    Please please please think about adding a feature like that, a simple "mark as invoiced/paid" checkbox would do (for me personally), and it would make my favorite time tracking app absolutely perfect in every way :) thanks for your hard work!

2. 2 Posted by Lars on 30 Jun, 2017 01:54 AM

I recently came up with a solution to not loose myself in too many tasks and also be able to keep the archive organized: When I create an invoice I also create a task with the invoice number and move all tasks billed in that invoice under that task. When the invoice got paid, I archive that invoice task. Actually now I don't have to create an invoice task anymore as I start a new task as subtask of a "next invoice" task and just rename that task to the invoice when I billed the subtasks. ... If you may fell short of subtasks that way, that will be solved soon: http://support.timelimeapp.com/discussions/suggestions/105-tasks-nesting-level.

Asigning Tasks to address-book contacts sounds nice in combination to a contact filter. That way you can easily get al tasks for a contact. Currently I use the first task-level for that purpose in cases I work on different projects for the same client.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

15 Dec, 2017 09:53 PM
29 Nov, 2017 08:26 AM
29 Nov, 2017 07:52 AM