Omnifocus Integration and Scheduling Tasks

Christian Celeste

28 Nov, 2017 09:48 AM

Hi Niko,

First of all, congratulations for your work and amazing app you've developed. It has helped a lot of us to manage our time and work.

My question is about Omnifocus. Is there a plan for Time lime integration with? Could you publish a roadmap of Timeline for the next features to be implemented?

Another feature is about scheduling tasks and estimate time needed for future tasks. It would be great if Timeline allow us to see time we planned to spent versus time we actually spend.

Best Regards,

Christian Celeste

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Niko on 29 Nov, 2017 07:52 AM

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your kind words! I’m glad my app is useful to you.

Currently I don’t have plans to integrate Timelime with OmniFocus. I am not very familiar with the app. What kind of integration would you like to see?
    There have not been any major updates to the app for some time. But at some point next year there will be a big update coming. Something like Timelime 2.0. I have been working on it for some time now. I can’t give any specifics or roadmap yet, but the update will bring a lot more billing features. I’ll keep your suggestion about scheduling tasks in mind.

Thanks again for using Timelime,
    Niko

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

17 Jul, 2018 07:32 PM
17 Jul, 2018 07:30 PM
16 Jul, 2018 08:29 PM