custom timeline

irving

11 May, 2016 02:09 AM

I am using your product for two purposes.

one for creating a timeline that visually represents a custody schedule going back to 2011. I need a little help doing this. What I like about your application is that it allows me to create events that in turn become visual representations that i can clearly present. Problem is that its not allowing me to go backwards from this current month and year.

secondly for my llc franchising. I can see this keeping track of my time very easily. without even using your application yet i am very impressed with its integration.

...but the issue at hand is very simple. I need to create a calendar that goes back at least 2 years but id prefer back to 2011/2010. If you could assist me with this i would be greatly appreciative.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Niko on 11 May, 2016 05:11 PM

Hi Irving,

I'm glad you got the app to install!

The main way to track your time with Timelime is by starting and stopping the timer in the menu bar.

If you want to enter times that are in the past, you can either enter them manually, which is time consuming if you have a lot of timings to enter.
    Alternatively, you can import times as CSV data from Timelime's preferences panel (Import CSV data). Check this article on how to import your CSV file: http://support.timelimeapp.com/kb/faq-documentation/importing-csv-data
    If you need additional help with this, please let me know!

Niko

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

19 Jun, 2017 12:51 PM
10 Jun, 2017 10:45 AM
10 Jun, 2017 10:23 AM