Can't get timer to start

Gail

23 Jul, 2018 05:48 PM

I downloaded the trial. I'm using Ma OS 10.11.6 (15G20015). Fonts are jumbled too.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Niko on 25 Jul, 2018 08:04 AM

Hi Gail,

The current trial should work on macOS 10.11.6.
    I would need some more information to figure out what is going on in your case:
    Can you attach a screenshot of the app that shows where the fonts are jumbled.
    How did you try to start the timer?

Thanks,
    Niko

2. 2 Posted by Gail Axt on 25 Jul, 2018 02:41 PM

Niko,
    Please see screen shots attached. I never could get timer to start as seen in images.

I played with all preferences but still no timer. I installed and reinstalled but still having problems.
    Is this a stand alone software or does it need iCloud or internet to work?

Gail
    Direct: 205-631-4486

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Niko on 31 Jul, 2018 10:36 AM

Hi Gail,

Sorry for the late reply.

There are different ways to start a timer for a task (please check attached screenshot):
    - by clicking on the clock symbol in Timelime item that sits in the macOS Menu Bar
    - by clicking on one of the clock symbols of a task in the Timelime Menu Bar panel (the one that pops up after clicking on the Timelime Menu Bar item.
    - or by using a predefined Hotkey (Timelime Preferences -> Hotkeys) for “toggle timer”
    - also, if you right-click on the Menu Bar item, another panel opens which lets you start/stop recently used tasks

About the jumbled fonts:
    Thanks for letting me know about this issue. I’ll try to reproduce it here and will try to fix it in the next update.

Please let me know if there any other issues,
    Niko

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Niko on 16 Aug, 2018 06:42 AM

Hi Gail,

I have fixed the "jumbled fonts” issue now. The fix will be available with the next update soon.

Thank you for your patience,
    Niko

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

17 Dec, 2018 03:04 PM
30 Nov, 2018 10:00 AM
19 Nov, 2018 01:16 PM