Right mouse click on timer icon should always open the context menu

Lars

21 Apr, 2015 09:30 PM

If timer is stopped the right click (secondary click) on the menu icon (round clock icon) opens the context (secondary) menu as expected. If the timer was started (green icon) a right click on the icon it will unexpectedly stop the timer instead of opening the context menu. In both cases the right click should result in the same behavior, opening the contextual menu.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Niko on 21 Apr, 2015 11:13 PM

Thank you for your suggestion, Lars!
    However, when right-clicking the running clock icon in the menu bar, it will give override this setting in the app's preferences: "Show 'Add note to timing' panel after stopping the timer".
    Please try it out, it gives you additional functionality. I have had users request this feature.

2. 2 Posted by Lars on 22 Apr, 2015 01:08 AM

I am already using the option "Show 'Add note to timing' panel after stopping the timer", I like that very much. So the right click to stop the timer without requesting a note is a feature not a bug.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Niko on 22 Apr, 2015 01:36 AM

Exactly :-)

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

27 Jan, 2023 11:56 AM
27 Jan, 2023 10:25 AM
23 Jan, 2023 04:48 PM