Can't open quick access window after coming out of sleep/standy

Ash Menon

14 Dec, 2014 07:59 AM

Hey there,

First of all, GREAT app. I didn't think I'd find anything that I could use to replace Grindstone when I moved from Windows, but yours definitely is the best I've found yet :)

I have one issue where if my MacBook Air (2014) is coming out of sleep/standby, I can't left-click on the quick-access window in the top bar to open my list of recent tasks. I can right-click it to get another type of list of recent tasks (the one with the Quit Timelime option), but left-clicking does nothing.

I usually solve this by quitting timelime and restarting it.

Running Timelime 1.2.4 on Yosemite 10.10.1

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Niko on 14 Dec, 2014 04:10 PM

Hi Ash,

Thank you very much for your kind words! It makes me happy that you like my app!

Regarding your problem: That's strange, you are the first user to report this.
    Since I'm unable to reproduce this problem , I have a few questions:

• Does this happen every time after waking up your MacBook Air, or just sometimes/under certain conditions?

• Are you using several spaces/fullscreen apps? Could you test if this happens as well when there is just one space and no fullscreen apps (use Mission Control to check).

• Do you get a spinning beach ball when the panel doesn't open after left click?

• Does the panel open when you are using a hotkey to open it? You can define a hotkey in Timelime's preferences.

• Please check if the panel is hiding behind other windows.

That's it for now:-) Thanks a bunch for porting this!

Niko

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

01 Feb, 2023 08:14 AM
31 Jan, 2023 11:11 AM
27 Jan, 2023 11:56 AM