Niko on 02 Sep, 2014 01:33 AM
That's true, the global Hotkey for toggling the timer only works
for the current task, i.e. the task that has been tracked
If you want to start any task using only the keyboard, you can
do the following:
1. Use the hotkey for showing the menu bar panel (You can define it
in the app's preferences).
2. Start typing the name of a desired task (the search field is
3. Use the down arrow key to select the task.
4. Press the space bar to start timing.
5. Press escape to hide the menu bar panel.
If you want to quickly start tracking a recent task using the
keyboard you can define a hotkey for "Show recent tasks" and
proceed similar to the steps listed above.