greyed out button for adding a timing...

pablo

01 Sep, 2014 10:36 AM

Hi Niko,

I wish to manually add some timings for work done recently, and at the foot of the timings panel there appears to be a "plus" button to do this (just as there is at the foot of the tasks panel for adding tasks). However, the button is greyed out and hence does not respond. Is this somehow related to the adjacent merge timings button? I have not merged timings, I simply want to add actual timings for work done on various tasks. Please tell me if I'm missing something obvious! Thanks.

I'm running version version 1.2.3 on OS X 10.9.4, running from a standard user account (though the app was installed using admin account).

Pablo.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Niko on 02 Sep, 2014 01:21 AM

Hi Pablo,

In the current version of the app, the "plus" button for adding timings is only enabled when there is only one task selected. However, you can always add a timing to a task by right-clicking on it and choosing "Add Timing" from the contextual menu that pops up.

Thanks,
    Niko

2. 2 Posted by pablo on 02 Sep, 2014 07:57 AM

Hi Niko,

Thanks for your note, I hadn’t appreciated that it worked like that. All much easier now!

Cheers, and thatnks once again for such a stonking good app!

Pablo.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screen_Shot_2014-09-01_at_11.23.58.png 33.9 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

27 Jan, 2023 11:56 AM
27 Jan, 2023 10:25 AM
23 Jan, 2023 04:48 PM